The Sensual World
- Mmh, yes,
Then I'd taken the kiss of seedcake back from his mouth
Going deep South, go down, mmh, yes,
Took six big wheels and rolled our bodies
Off of Howth Head and into the flesh, mmh, yes,
- He said I was a flower of the mountain, yes,
But now I've powers o'er a woman's body, yes.
Stepping out of the page into the sensual world.
- To where the water and the earth caress
And the down of a peach says mmh, yes,
Do I look for those millionaires
Like a Machiavellian girl would
When I could wear a sunset? mmh, yes,
- And how we'd wished to live in the sensual world
You don't need words, just one kiss, then another.
Stepping out of the page into the sensual world
Stepping out, off the page, into the sensual world.
- And then our arrows of desire rewrite the speech, mmh, yes,
And then he whispered would I, mmh, yes,
Be safe, mmh, yes, from mountain flowers?
And at first with the charm around him, mmh, yes,
- He loosened it so if it slipped between my breasts
He'd rescue it, mmh, yes,
- And his spark took life in my hand and, mmh, yes,
I said, mmh, yes,
But not yet, mmh, yes,
Copyright Kate Bush Music Ltd.
Album The Sensual World
My Kate Bush web page.
My Home page.